• In 2001, with a monthly production capacity of 660 tonnes, knitting enterprises including 73 circular knitting machines was established.
• In 2007, with a monthly production capacity of 360 tonnes of open end yarn, ALKAPLAR İPLİK commenced operations.
• In 2010, overseas sales office
ALTEKS TRICOT was opened in the capital of Romania, Bucharest to expand export network.
• In 2013, ALKAPLAR COMPACT COMBED YARN FACILITY started its operations with a total capacity of 15200 spindles and manufacturing capacity of 300.000 kg of the yarn.
• In 2016, DAMA ALKAPLAR KNITTING COMPANY was established and the knitting department, operating as an in-house operation of ALTEKS, served for it.
• In 2019, the SOLAR PANEL ELECTRICITY GENERATION Project, with the capacity of 600 KW and 2000 kw was activated.